Adolescents access confidential counseling services with trained professionals at our health centers.
Like our doctors and nurses, our counselors provide a safe and private space for teens who feel:
- stressed or overwhelmed by life at home or at school;
- they have been abused verbally, physically, sexually or emotionally;
- sad or depressed for prolonged periods of time;
- they might be abusing drugs or alcohol; or
- they might be in an unhealthy relationship with a friend, boy/girlfriend, family member.
If you feel as though you are in need of services, visit our main page for more information.
Feel like you want to talk to someone anonymously? Click here for additional resources.
If you are feeling suicidal and need to talk, please call 1-800-273-8255. There are always professionals there willing to talk. Always remember, it will get better.