Health Services Offered
Family Planning Benefit Program
The Family Planning Benefit Program(FPBP) is a public health insurance program for New Yorkers who need family planning services but may not be able to afford them.
YOU MAY BE ELIGIBLE FOR THE FPBP IF:
- you are of a childbearing age;
- you are a New York State resident;
- you are a U.S. citizen, national, Native American, or have satisfactory immigration status;
- you meet certain income requirements; and
- you are not already enrolled in Medicaid or Family Health Plus.
You may still be eligible for the FPBP if you are already covered by other health insurance (including Child Health Plus) but you wish to apply only for Family Planning Services coverage.